I am committed to protecting your privacy and personal information and will never abuse your trust.
I’m also legally obliged to use any information you supply in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998.
• This is a free content site. I do not require any information from you (not even a username or password).
• If you purchase a product on my website, respond to an e-mail opt-in, or send me an inquiry, your email addresses will be added to my list. You will receive updates or blog posts via my newsletter or blog posts. You may unsubscribe at any time.
• Email addresses will never be passed by me to anyone else or any other organization for any reason whatsoever! That means they will never be sold, rented, or leased to any other party.
If you have any queries you can contact me via the contact forms on this website or via the e-mail address listed on my contact page.
Cookies and statistical data
You are also assured of privacy relating to data collected for statistical purposes
Very many websites, including this one, send you cookies when you visit the site in order to collect data to track traffic flows. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or another device browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive.
Cookie data helps me to understand which pages are the most popular and how somebody arrived at the site eg from an art forum or via a search on Google. It also enables me to know what format most people are using to view pages which helps with design and accessibility issues.
Google Analytics stores information about:
• the pages you visit on this website and how long you spend on each page
• how you got to the site
• what you click on while you’re visiting the site
Your personal information (eg your name or address) is not stored so this information can’t be used to identify who you are. Google is also not allowed to use or share the analytics data.
If you have any concerns about Cookies, they can be turned off via your computer preferences tab.